Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Story of I, am and writer

At first, it was blank. There is nothing else but an ‘I’. She’s stand still, surrounded by blank. Time goes by. … She became so lonely. I decided to put up a companion for her. Not only just one, but two letters at once, an ‘am’. She’s very pleased. She makes connection with them. It doesn’t take long until they get along. So, you’re no longer feeling lonely aren’t you, ‘I’? ‘I’ and those two letters answer it, Am I? They suddenly jump around the blank. They make their connection as a question. They started to fill the blank with question consists of ‘Am I’. Vertically, diagonally, horizontally, backwards…they took all the possibilities.

One day, a thought crossed in ‘I’ mind. Why ‘am’ being putted on the first place? Why can’t ‘I’ being the first one. In fact, she’s come first before ‘am’, right? Her ego started to take control. She confronts ‘am’, asking for her first place position. ‘Am’ shocked, they never thought ‘I’ would be acting like this. ‘I’ keep pushing ‘am’ to move aside. ‘Am’ trying hard to act calmly. They keep their mouth shut. Until one day, ‘I’ say something that really pissed ‘am’. Brokenhearted into pieces, ‘am’ leaving ‘I’.

Then, another newcomer comes in the blank. A word named writer. I and writer meet their chemistry somewhere along the way. I finally get what she wants. She is always being placed at first place by writer. But, somehow writer feels there something missing between them. Writer tries to figure out. Day slipped into night, and night swept into new day. But still he couldn’t find the missing thing. As writer walk along the corner of the blank, he found the missing thing between him and ‘I’.

The next day, he arranges an appointment with ‘I’. But he’s not alone, he brings someone. ‘I’ was stunned for awhile. She can’t believe her own eyes. It was them. It was ‘am’. Writer starts to sound his thought to ’I’. Writer thinks that he and ‘I’ needs a space of their own, yet they also need something to stick them together. ‘Am’ was the missing thing they needed. ‘Am’ keep their peace in silence. In neutral side. Since then, they live not happily ever after for always. But they live in harmony. Since then, lots of people said I Am Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment